THANK YOU TO THESE ORGANIZATIONS FOR BEING PART OF THE GIVING HOUR.
WANT TO SEE YOUR ORGANIZATION'S LOGO HERE? APPLY NOW!
Why Become a Partner Organization with The Giving Hour?
- Memphis is an epicenter of talent and we need to engage more people into mentorship to create the kind of impact that will move our community forward.
- To have the opportunity to join a first-of-its-kind team within Memphis of employers, councils, mentor organizations and more, who will provide a way to give back to the community with mentorship programs aimed at helping others succeed in various aspects of their development.
- You will be able to aid us in categorizing the kind of mentoring opportunities your organization will provide, to what demographic you want to provide (if any), and how many mentees you would be willing to mentor.
- To realize the impact of a higher engagement of mentoring in the community.
- To deliver a strong community message around a simple ask of an hour of your time.
- To present powerful experiences by the storytelling of mentors and mentees/protégés.
Responsibilities of Partner Organizations
- Aid us in categorizing what types of mentoring opportunities your organization will provide, to what demographic (if any), and how many mentees you want to mentor.
- Decide if there is a specific mentoring focus you want to promote. For instance, would you like to target your mentoring opportunities to a specific zip-code, to your organization’s area of focus, to a specific age demographic or career path interest, or merely Memphis-wide?
- Collaborate with other organizations within our network to provide more effective and efficient mentoring solutions.
- Refer potential partners, including schools, public and private organizations and volunteer groups, to expand our mentoring reach.
- Assist program members with the implementation of a continuous mentorship improvement process.
- Share success stories to keep the momentum going.
The Giving Hour program is exclusive to residents and organizations based in the City of Memphis, Shelby County, or one of several bordering counties. Interested partner organizations must be defined under one of the following categories: