WANT TO SEE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S LOGO HERE? APPLY NOW!
The Giving Hour seeks Memphis-area nonprofit partners to support the irreplaceable work of mentoring our city’s youth.
By providing mentors, your nonprofit organization will:
- Help to build a better future for Memphis
- Demonstrate the giving spirit of nonprofit organizations
- Have your organization Recognized by Mayor Strickland as a Giving Hour Mentor
If your organization wants to support The Giving Hour and mentoring in Memphis, please contact us at email@example.com. Our team will set up an advisory appointment to help define and develop the type of mentorship programs that would best benefit your organization and the community.
- Generate interest at all levels within your organization.
- Contact the email provided and fill out the necessary applications.
- Designate a team of three members to serve as fully-designed cross-functional mentorship team champions.
- Preview the toolkits and documents provided on the MentorMe website.
- Create separate SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound) goals for each mentorship team and incorporate your organization’s specific goals for the program.
- Monitor members within your organization to track individual and team progress.