WANT TO SEE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S LOGO HERE? APPLY NOW!
Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each. ― Plato
The Giving Hour seeks Memphis-area corporate partners to support the irreplaceable work of mentoring our city’s youth.
By providing mentors your corporation and employee pool will:
- Earn community service credits
- Become a stronger and more cohesive team
- Help to build a better future for Memphis
- Have your Corporation Recognized by Mayor Strickland as a Giving Hour Mentor
If your corporation wants to support The Giving Hour and mentoring in Memphis, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will set up an advisory appointment to help define and develop the type of mentorship programs that would best benefit your corporation and the community.
- Generate corporate interest at all levels within your organization.
- Contact the email provided and fill out the necessary applications.
- Designate a team of three employees to serve as fully-designed cross-functional mentorship team champions.
- Preview the toolkits and documents provided on the MentorMe website.
- Create separate SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound) goals for each mentorship team and incorporate your company’s specific goals for the program.
- Monitor team members within your organization to track individual and team progress.